Tuesday 7 February 2012

Sunderland Lifeboat Station.

Sunderland lifeboat station is a building filled with courage, companionship and heroines.
The people that work here and the people that serve there city well, when saving life's at sea. I feel privileged to help serve with these men and woman that help people every time that the beeps alert on their pagers.
I enjoy my time at the Station, and most of all I enjoy learning and creating a wider knowledge of understanding what these people do for those in need. I respect every single one of the crew, even shore based and I wish them the best.

Crew in the past, and present, even those who can't be with us today, deserve the best treatment, support and acknowledgment that a person could give. I for one support them 100% and shall always be proud to say so.

Support the RNLI by donating money, to help up raise in money in the aid of training or crews and supplying them with the best equipment to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment