Monday 6 February 2012

So today was an eventful day. Been thinking about a certain person, and thinking about what could have been different between me and this person. Although I still feel the tiniest tiniest little thing for him, I just want him to move on and be happy with someone that he actually loves, and wants to be with (because clearly I'm not the one).

But aside from this I haven't been well, (awwww). Ive got a bad chest and a bad head, but I suppose that I will live.


In other news ..
I'm gonna start to create a weekly video thing for this, and how that works out. It might not be that good, but I'll try :-)

Oh btw, to every viewer, I will follow you back when you follow me. I'll do so when I'm on the laptop though, because I upload posts from my phone, I can't follow people back on here. So sorry guys!! :-)

So for now, it's peace out! :•)

No comments:

Post a Comment