Saturday 18 February 2012

so i've been up for 24hours. 
wot u gonna do? 

SERIOUSLY (!) in need of some sleep so if any passers by come near my house at god knows what time in the morning, i am liable to jump out my window on to their drunken asses and pummel the shizzle out of them because i am beyond knackered, and seriously finding it hard to get to sleep at the moment anyway because of certain things :/ which is never good, so i really need to get some sleep clear my head and start the day fresh when i wake up and try and not let anything bother me at all, which i doubt will happen because i always let the small un-important things bother me, which is rather stupid and silly to be perfectly honest, but at the time i don't think that, and i just let it get to me really badly.


SO NOISY DRUNKEN IDIOTS IN THE NORTH EAST REGION OF SUNDERLAND AND IN ROKER, BE AWARE THAT I AM  CRANKY AND READY TO KILL YOU!  (p.s. cars your safe i'm alright with you going past as i'm used to it with living next to a main road).

p.s. if you live near Roker in Sunderland, and you would like your car washed today for a minimum donation of £3 then come down to the Wolsey Pub in Roker, in aid of the RNLI station in Sunderland :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment