Sunday 18 March 2012

Sunshine.

So today is surprisingly sunny.
One of the first of the year were it has been decent enough to go out of the house without a hat, scarf and gloves.
It's not unbearable but it is warm when your sitting in the car.
Speaking of unbearable heat. Dot you just hate it when your sitting and your out in the sun and your happy, but you have this immense sweat on your upper lip that you have to keep whipping of! It annoys me, I don't know about anyone else though mind. But it certainly doesn't make me feel good when I'm out with friends.

Anyway, I'm hoping for the weather to be good this Friday coming so that I can my friends down and to the beach, and to have a laugh. Bonfire on the night chilling on the day. Sounds like a plan to me :')

No comments:

Post a Comment